United Bucking Horse Association

Connecting Breeders...Developing Bucking Broncs

It's about the horse!



***4 & 5 Year Old SaddleBronc AND 4 & 5 Year Old Bareback Classes***


We are excited to announce the addition of the 4 and 5 year old Bareback and Saddlebronc Classes to our Association.  These two classes will be per individual horse and the points will follow that horse's competition winnings throughout the year, the same as the Yearling, 2 year old and 3 year old dummy colts do.   With those two new classes, we will, of course, be tracking the points of our cowboys as well!






***UBHA Super Stakes Program***


The Super Stakes Program will compliment both our top futurity colt point earners, as well as the stallions that sired them.  Owner can nominate their stallion(s) for $500 for the year, and must have their DNA profile done at their expense.  Futurity colts off those sires can be nominated for $150 for the year or pay $75 per event and their DNA profile is also the responsibility of the owner and must show the relation to sire.  Fees must be paid before the event they compete in.  DNA for sire(s) and     colt(s) must be completed before September 1st, 2017.  Colts will compete in any UBHA sanctioned class, and only the top 3 point earners from a nominated sire will count towards that sire's point total.  Points will accumulate through the end of the UBHA Finals.  The UBHA point system and rules will apply.

Payouts:  The UBHA will hold back 15% of the total purse, 35% will be paid to the top Stallion, 50% will be paid out to the top 3 colts from the winning sire (per UBHA payout scale).  Year end Championship Halters will be awarded to the Super Stakes Sire Champion and the Super Stakes Futurity Champion.

DNA profiles can be done through the Bucking Horse Breeders Association (BHBA)


  • Event Registration